1. If there’s a class, practice, or training session happening the next morning, you can bet she will either call it an early night and go home (without you) — lest she wake up at 5 am, scramble over you in the dark to get her workout clothes on, and make absolutely zero apologies about being up so early and interrupting your sleep.
2. She’s going to want to eat. A lot.
3. But no, it’s not nice or fair game for you to make jokes or any backhanded judgment about how much she eats.
4. And while yes, she’ll want to house burgers every now and again, chances are she’s going to want to fuel her body right for her workouts. (She’ll just get fries and a salad.)
5. She’s not keeping in shape for your benefit. She does it for herself, you’re just lucky to reap the side effects.
7. Just because she runs around in sweats and spandex all the time doesn’t mean she doesn’t like an excuse to get dressed up every once in a while.
8. Just because you’re naturally faster or can put in more reps than her doesn’t mean she’s less athletic, or she needs to do what you do.
9. In fact, sometimes you might even think her workout is — yes, really — hard. Even if it doesn’t look like it at first. Even (and especially) yoga.
10. All those technologically advanced fabrics that wick sweat? They also let her know when you’re staring at her butt. She will know. Every time.
Read the rest of the Things You Should Know Before Dating An Athletic Girl at http://thoughtcatalog.com/ella-ceron/2014/09/17-things-you-should-know-before-you-date-an-athletic-girl
If you want to be that Athletic Girl hop on over to Whole Health Source